Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Once Upon a Time - Princesses

I am one of those people who always loved Fairy Tales. As a child i found myself often daydreaming about been a princess, living in the castle, falling in love with the prince, getting married and living happily ever after :) So you probably won't be surprised to hear that I've read all the princess stories that could found, watched all the princess cartoons, movies and so on and so on. When my sisters were little, I was reading to them... lately I've been reading less, but i still get super excited when a new movie or a cartoon came out.



Can you guess my excitement when i saw first advertisement about Once Upon a Time TV series ? Shortly, series takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, In which the residents are actually characters from various fairy tales that were transported to the "real world" town by a powerful curse cast by the Evil Queen. The start of this series was interesting, but i was really curious how would this story develop and would it really keep me wanting to see more. And you know what ? So far I'm liking :) Especially dresses, hairstyles - all those are so adorable <3





For me the looks of Princesses were extrimely important. And i especially love the Snow White choosen for this serial. Here are the princesses of Once Upon a Time <3

































Katherine

( photos are from google search )

1 comment:

  1. Needed to create you one very small observation in order to give thanks over again on your breathtaking advice you've discussed in this case. It's simply incredibly open-handed of people like you to make unhampered just what a lot of folks would have offered for an electronic book to help make some bucks on their own, most notably now that you could possibly have done it if you decided. The suggestions additionally served as the easy way to fully grasp most people have the identical fervor really like my personal own to see whole lot more when it comes to this problem. I am sure there are lots of more enjoyable situations ahead for folks who view your blog post. visit my site Wedding Hairstyles For Short Hair 2014.

    ReplyDelete