Friday, April 13, 2012

Wedding Ring Search Is Over

That is it. The wedding ring search is finally over ! I am really happy that i do not need to go to all the stores anymore ! What a relief! I know some girls love shopping, but i personally shop the best through my computer screen :)

So i went today to all the jewel stores in our little town and after that i was sure. There is one ring i really want ! So this Lily ring will be my in a 2-3 weeks times as it was needed to be ordered. And got some discount on it. 

Happy Happy Joy Joy :)


So, this is my wedding ring! But my will be in white gold! <3 Can't wait to have it here :) It doesn't have lots of bling bling , has only one bigger diamond, but i feel it's gorgeous anyway ^^




Katherine


1 comment:

  1. Needed to put you that little bit of observation just to give thanks again relating to the breathtaking solutions you have provided above. It has been simply open-handed with people like you to make unreservedly what exactly a few people would've sold as an e-book in making some bucks for themselves, particularly given that you might have tried it in the event you desired. Those principles likewise acted to provide a great way to know that the rest have a similar passion the same as my very own to grasp great deal more regarding this issue. I'm certain there are millions of more enjoyable sessions in the future for people who looked over your blog. visit my site Weddings Hairstyles 2014.

    ReplyDelete