Friday, November 9, 2012

Proposal Photos


When my husband propose to me it was nothing like the following photos. It was Sunday, i was watching TV on our living room sofa. It was the day after our good friends wedding. When suddenly my man came to living room, close TV and came down on one knee asking to marry him. This is how it went :

Him: "...... would you marry me ?"
Me: " are you joking ?"
Him: " would you marry me ?"
Me: " are you seriously asking ?"
Him: " well, would you marry me ?"
Me: " so you really not joking and this is a real question ?"
Him: " would you finally answer me ?"
Me : YES ! :D

So no beautiful clothing (old shirt and some lazy pants), no beautiful place ( messy living room ) and definitely no one to take photos to remember. Still to me that moment was special with all my hesitations and disbelieve. Oh and no engagement ring! As we went together to choose few weeks later. But sometimes i do hope that i could see this moment once again, see his face, my reactions .. But i have only my memories which i hope won't fade too much :D

Some grooms are more prepared that my own husband and they do take a risk and photograph the engagement moment. Here are some stunningly beautiful engagement moments ! <3



     

















So if your man done something like that for you, please remember to appreciate the moment :D

Katherine

1 comment:

  1. Needed to send you the very small observation so as to say thank you yet again over the exceptional tactics you've provided in this case. It has been particularly open-handed with you to supply freely exactly what some people might have marketed as an ebook to make some money on their own, particularly considering that you might well have done it in the event you considered necessary. The things in addition served like the great way to fully grasp the rest have the same zeal much like my own to figure out a good deal more on the subject of this matter. I know there are millions of more pleasant opportunities up front for individuals who start reading your website. visit my site Vintage Wedding Hairstyles 2014.

    ReplyDelete