Monday, April 9, 2012

A pocket watch for the groom


I've been have a difficult time with making my fiance somehow participate in our wedding arrangements. Yes, i do have strong since of style and i know what i like and want for our wedding. But honestly i feel the wedding is ours and not my only. So yes, i want his opinion and his thoughts on what should we have.

He is like most of the Finnish men not very good in telling what he likes. Mostly i get answers like this :

"I don't know" "If you like " "Your choice" "You know the best" "I don't know"

I know many girls would be extremely happy if they could decide everything themselves.. But i really want him to enjoy and feel like it is his celebration as well and not my alone. He doesn't know it yet, but the jewelry i chosen for myself actually was chosen after showing him and getting a surprisingly strong response .. I heard him saying " Hmm.. that is nice looking!" Yes that was the strongest response I've ever heard said by him!!! So of course i knew from that moment i must get that jewelry! Yes i liked them as well but the feeling that they were just right in his mind as well, was even more important than my own.

So why am i saying this all ? Well.. i think i found one thing he would really enjoy wearing on our wedding day! That is a pocket watch! I hope i will find the right one and for not too high price and before our wedding day! I think he would look amazing with the pocket watch on his belt or a button of his vest! Something like this.

So i need to find a right looking pocket watch :) And no he doesn't know i am buying , but i've showed  him few photos and know what style he would like the most :)





Katherine

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to create you one little bit of observation to help say thank you again regarding the remarkable ideas you've shared on this page. It is remarkably generous with you to grant unreservedly what a few individuals would have offered for sale as an e book to earn some money on their own, most importantly seeing that you might well have done it in the event you wanted. The techniques as well served as the good way to understand that someone else have the same interest the same as my own to learn good deal more around this issue. I am sure there are lots of more pleasant opportunities ahead for individuals who read through your blog post. visit my site Weddings Hairstyles 2014.

    ReplyDelete