Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Shoes - Part 1

I never thought that wedding shoes will actually be the most stressing thing in my bridal look! I expected to have huge difficulty in finding a dress, deciding on my hairstyle and flowers. But no, those all went so easily and smooth. And the shoe dilemma came. I actually had couple of shoes in my mind before i went to find a wedding dress and when i fall in love with the wedding dress, and then found out that all the shoes i wanted - had too high heel. I never consider myself very tall only 172 cm ( 5'8" ), so it came as a surprise for me that i can wear shoes not higher than 7 - 7,5 cm ( 3 3/4 inches) with my wedding dress. I don't know about bridal stores in your cities, but here it seems that all the wedding shoes are mostly 8 - 12 cm ( about 3-5 inches ). 

So what a bride like me should do ? I do not want to cut my dress shorter and wear flats and i can't add extra inch to my wedding dress...  This bride decided to try find something in the wild wild web :) And i found Minna Parikka white shoes and was so extremely happy as they were said to be about 7,5 cm heel. So i ordered them...

But when they came here i found a huge disappointment.. I actually shouldn't be so surprised as the heel does look kinda high even tho online store said that heel is about 7,5 cm. But when they came i measured the heel and it was actually about 10 cm ( 4 inch ).  I thought i would cry when i measured.. they were so adorable :( But anyway i need to start searching for some other shoes and hope that the heel height will be accurate this time. Honestly I'm little scared that i won't find what i like and in right height :(

This ones i consider now from Brandos

I like this style a lot. I think they would compliment my wedding dress really well. If something critical to say, is that I'm not sure that the fabric and the quality in this shoes will be good. But you won't know if you won't try. Was it so ?


One of the most cute looking shoes I've ever seen! Totally bridal looking, but they are showing toes, and I'm not too happy to show them. But yeah i love this ones !


No so sure about this shoes. There just something that doesn't let me right away to say " Yes those i want!". But as the wedding day coming closer and closer i decided to try be less critical and just try things. Who knows, maybe they will look stunning when i see them life, and they have the best heel height. If i can trust any website and their heel height measurements anymore :)


Not sure about wearing sandals and showing my toes. Then again i think this shoes could definitely wear after the wedding as well, which is an important part in my mind.  The flower "diamond" decoration is really beautiful.


Basic white shoes.


I'm simply in love with this shoes! But i just don't know if they come on time for our wedding.. Aren't they stunning ? <3 American Duchess






Katherine

2 comments:

  1. I intended to create you one little remark so as to say thanks again for the beautiful advice you've discussed in this article. This has been so wonderfully open-handed with you to offer extensively what exactly most of us would have made available as an e-book to earn some profit for themselves, particularly since you could have tried it if you ever decided. These basics also worked like the great way to fully grasp that other people online have the same zeal just as my very own to see much more in regard to this issue. Certainly there are some more pleasurable moments in the future for individuals that look over your blog. visit my site Wedding Hairstyles For Short Hair 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bệnh đái tháo đường thai kỳ nên kiêng ăn gì?Tỷ lệ mắc đái tháo đường trong thai kỳ là khoảng 5% trên tổng số các bà mẹ mang thai, hay khoảng 200,000 trường hợp mỗi năm tại Hoa kỳ.
    Cách chữa trị hôi miệng hiệu quả nhanh nhấtHôi miệng không phải là vấn đề răng miệng hiếm gặp, nó thể hiện một phần tình trạng bệnh lý cơ thể và khiến cho người bệnh thấy khá tự ti khi giao tiếp.
    Chữa trị hôi miệng ở trẻ em hiệu quả tận gốcHôi miệng không chỉ gặp ở người lớn tuổi mà ngay cả trẻ em cũng có nguy cơ hôi miệng khá cao nếu như chăm sóc răng miệng không tốt
    Bị rong kinh kéo dài có nguy hiểm không?Một trong những cái khó chịu mà người phụ nữ phải mang là kinh nguyệt, thứ mà các cụ ta ngày xưa vẫn coi là một cái “tội”. Nhưng lỡ mang nó rồi mà tháng nào thấy “vắng” là cũng lo sợ không kém.
    Rong kinh máu đen sau sinh và cách chữaHiện tượng rong kinh ra máu đen là một trong những cảnh báo bất thường của cơ thể nữ giới. Là dấu hiệu rất đáng ngại về sức khỏe cũng như khả năng sinh sản của chị em.
    Các biện pháp tránh thai an toàn tốt nhấtNếu chưa có ý định sinh con hoặc mới sinh nở và không muốn bị “vỡ kế hoạch” thì chị em nên áp dụng các biện pháp tránh thai để không mang thai ngoài ý muốn.
    Hot boy kẹo kéo Bùi Vĩnh Phúc là ai?Mặc tranh cãi, sau khi xuất hiện trên Vietnam Idol, cái tên “hotboy kẹo kéo” Bùi Vĩnh Phúc nhanh nhảu biến thành từ khóa được truy cập nhiều nhất
    Các bệnh lây nhiễm qua đường tình dụcQuan hệ không đúng cách, thường xuyên với nhiều người không dùng các biện pháp phòng tránh an toàn sẽ là một trong những nguyên nhân nhiễm các bệnh tình dục, hoặc lây truyền từ người tình.
    Bệnh viêm gan b lây qua đường nào ?Viêm gan B là căn bệnh lây lan lặng lẽ, tiến triển âm thầm do virus viêm gan B(HBV) gây ra, đây là một trong những bệnh được cảnh báo vô cùng nguy hiểm.
    Cách rửa mũi cho trẻ sơ sinhThời tiết thay đổi đột ngột rất dễ làm trẻ mắc các bệnh về mũi, họng. Lúc này, mẹ cần vệ sinh mũi cho bé thường xuyên để điều trị chứng viêm mũi, đồng thời phòng cách bệnh về đường hô hấp
    Dấu hiệu nhận biết người bị nhiễm hivNói suy giảm miễn dịch mắc phải có nghĩa là quá trình này xảy ra trong khoảng thời gian sống của con người, không phải do di truyền hay bệnh bẩm sinh của hệ miễn dịch.

    ReplyDelete