Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Finding Wedding Ring Mission

I am feeling little stressed right now because our wedding is so close by and i still do not have any kind of a wedding ring to go with my engagement ring. If you would ask my fiance , he would say that no diamond ring should be needed at all... But i feel that this is the only opportunity to have a diamond in my life. My own engagement ring is simple half round golden ring. I thought with such a simple engagement ring i would easily find something awesome to go with it... yep, i was deeply wrong there :)

The biggest issue with finding a wedding ring is my taste. I do not want millions of little diamonds on my finger. I like elegant and interesting shape and just one our a couple of diamonds. And yes this one diamond should be clearly seen and no just a little sparkle somewhere... Basically my taste is expensive :) Last winter i found one wedding ring, but honestly we couldn't afford it. Yesterday i went on a kinda real wedding ring hunt and found this two rings.

A simple and elegant white gold ring with 0,28 diamond. Timeless and fits my engagement ring perfectly as both rings have similar half round ( lord of the ring - type ) shape. I really like it, but i feel that here in Finland this is probably one of the mostly seen ring looks ? Is it little boring as well ?



And then i saw this ring... I've tried it in a white gold .. And it was simply amazing! The ring had 0,45 solitaire diamond. I would probably ask for a smaller stone of 0,40 as i think it would be more than enough bling for me and less of a price tag. Anyway i love this interesting shape of two "lily flowers" on both sides of the diamond. I like this unique look that not every single bride has on. I like this vintage feeling. If i choose this one, then i have no idea would i take it in a white gold like the one i tried in the jewel store, or should i take this one with yellow and white gold....


So what do you think ?


Katherine

PS: tomorrow going to a few other jewel stores , i need to do the proper job now - Finding Wedding Ring Mission continues :)

1 comment:

  1. I needed to write you a very little note to say thanks as before with your striking views you've discussed at this time. It is seriously generous with people like you to make extensively exactly what a few people could possibly have distributed as an electronic book to end up making some cash on their own, notably since you might have tried it in case you considered necessary. Those creative ideas additionally acted as a fantastic way to be aware that most people have similar zeal really like my own to figure out more pertaining to this matter. I'm sure there are a lot more enjoyable periods ahead for many who start reading your blog. visit my site Indian wedding hairstyles 2014.

    ReplyDelete