Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bride Changing Mind ?

Do you ever have this feeling that everything is going all wrong ? I had really clear idea about how i will look on our wedding day.  No worries, no stress... At this particular moment there is a bit over a month time before the wedding day and suddenly everything goes upside down and now i feel huge doubts about everything. Well maybe not everything, but the hairstyle and hair accessories for sure. I paid good money for my hair accessory, so i just can't decide not to wear it - or can i ? Hairstyle changing is suppose to be easily done, but if i change it ... What kind of hairstyle will i have ? And should i try find new hairdresser or is the one i found already good enough ? I feel so confused. I don't want to look silly on my wedding day, i want to look fantastic!

Then i worn my wedding dress last time in November! What if it isn't as good looking on me as i remember it ? What if i will hate it ? What then ?

I think this doubts are because the wedding is getting so close and i know that if i want some changes to be done, i need to make them right now or it will be too late. Who would have guessed that i would want a perfect wedding day ?

Bridezilla time , huh ? :)


Katherine

1 comment:

  1. Needed to create you one bit of observation so as to thank you the moment again for your personal superb principles you have discussed above. This has been certainly incredibly generous of you to provide extensively all a few people could possibly have supplied for an ebook in making some profit for themselves, principally considering the fact that you could possibly have tried it if you ever desired. Those concepts additionally acted to be the fantastic way to be sure that many people have the same desire just as my personal own to understand more in terms of this condition. Certainly there are many more pleasant instances ahead for those who look over your site. visit my site Weddings Hairstyles 2014.

    ReplyDelete